The vast majority of my assets are in A 401(k). Can you help me manage my 401(k)?


The answer is yes if the 401(k) is associated with a former employer, meaning you no longer work at the company.  A rollover IRA can be established at Schwab.  The 401(k) assets can be rolled over to the new Schwab IRA. CCM can assist with the process. 

If the 401(k) is sponsored by your current employer, the answer in most cases is no; the exception is active 401(k)s that are held in a Schwab PCRA (Personal Choice Retirement Account).

In most cases, we can manage a Schwab PCRA account by having you sign a Schwab PCRA LPOA (limited power of attorney). We can forward the Schwab PCRA LPOA via email, fax, overnight, or U.S. mail. Please email us to request the latest version of the form.